Author Topic: Double tap album to play all .??? And......  (Read 2025 times)

Dj4nrv

Double tap album to play all .??? And......
« on: June 02, 2011, 11:19:16 AM »
Would it be possible to have a play all tracks in album feature.
Maybe double tap album art to bring up a play caption box similar to the way the search feature pops up.

Maybe scrolling album artwork pages a page at a time rather than a long scroll. Then we wouldnt get half an album art on the edge of the screen.

And could we see a return of the custom title card feature please. I fink it could help with the artist track issue if we slimmed out the title card or something and had just the 1 long line displayd. Just a fought.!!

jukejohn

Re: Double tap album to play all .??? And......
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 01:26:21 PM »
i agrea that would be great in the party mode

rob sullivan

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 04:19:54 PM »
Instead of a 'double tap' maybe just 2 options on the 'play' window that comes up. 1 for the individual track and 2 for the album.

Nice idea in party mode I agree!

Dj4nrv

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 06:49:01 PM »
Great shout Rob!!

Dj4nrv

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 06:19:00 PM »
Hi all.
I was goin to start a new thread but thought id revive this one instead.
Iv been using videobox for a while now and iv suggested quite a few things which i believe would improve videobox.
Most of the things iv suggested have been to add to the existing software but now id like to to talk about how we could improve the features already there.
When i sat and thought about it videobox works extremly well but the title card issue and how the tracks are displayed , i feel, really lets the rest down.
Is there any word on how you guys are addressin the issue???
Or if your you are actually goin to change the way the tracks are viewed??
I have messed around with various dpi settings and resolutions to try to tweak videobox to my needs but cant find anything im happy with.
I like the size of the genres at 1280x678 (which is what my vaio runs at) and i like the size of the artwork at 800x600 res.
I would prefer to have the track card a fullscreens width too, to allow for longer track names which also is an issue for me.
Is anyone using a full hd monitor with higher resolution than what iv mentioned above.
Id like to know how videobox displays at higher resolutions.??