Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Hi Steve,
Thanks for getting back to me.

It's videobox that I'm using. You can see my screen here...

I can't exit the app either - when I'm in it I have to open Task Manager and kill the process.

I'm not going to get to trial it anyway as I've only got 6 days left now and I'm away on holiday tomorrow. But would be good to know what (if anything) I've done wrong?

Many thanks.
Videobox / Re: VIDEOBOX PROBLEM - SCANNING MUSIC
« Last post by Darren123 on April 08, 2024, 11:35:53 AM »
hi to the group, I have videobox, I have put all my music in the folder JBP and folders exist inside this, after scanning all my music and retuning to the home screen, all my categories show on the left, however when selecting anything I get unavailable in red and nothing shows in the middle window. Have I missed something or done something wrong, thanks and if anyone can help it would be mist appreciated,  thanks for your time
Videobox / VIDEOBOX PROBLEM - SCANNING MUSIC
« Last post by Darren123 on April 08, 2024, 11:33:57 AM »
hi to the group, I have videobox, I have put all my music in the folder JBP and folders exist inside this, after scanning all my music and retuning to the home screen, all my categories shoe on the left, however when selecting anything I get unavailable in red and nothing shows in the middle window. Have I missed something or done something wrong, thanks and if anyone can help it would be mist appreciated,  thanks for your time
Videobox / Re: Tried "full screen" mode now can't get to settings to change it back?
« Last post by Steve on April 07, 2024, 06:46:41 PM »
Hi Uptown, you can't switch to full screen mode in the Videobox trial as far as I know ?, do you have a serial number or license ?
Videobox / Tried "full screen" mode now can't get to settings to change it back?
« Last post by uptown47 on April 04, 2024, 06:12:26 PM »
Hi there
This is probably something I'm doing wrong but I just downloaded the trial mode and went into settings and switched it to full screen to try it. But now the 'settings' menu option has disappeared and I can't get back into settings to change it.
How do I do this?
Thanks
Videobox / Re: videobox - music video quality
« Last post by Darren123 on March 22, 2024, 06:03:51 PM »
thankyou very much for your valuable time, i have done some tests and my wallbox plays 720p vids through the videobox software sweetly, videobox works extremely well in comarison to home jukebox in my opinion, it seems to work more smoothly and quicky on the touchscreen. i think i will go with 720p music videos, ive also found the need to normalise all the volumes of the mp4 music videos , of which you can do for free with foobar2000 without having to re-encode the videos, so ive now set all my sound levels to 95db which seems to be fine on my setup. thanks again for all your help, most appreciated.
« Last post by Steve on March 21, 2024, 09:32:43 PM »
It's really hard to say what quality your pc will play without testing it, but from whaht you say about using onboard graphics i'm guessing its not going to play high quality videos smoothly, our Bry has a jukebox that just uses onboard graphics and it plays the lower quality videos fine upto about 720p any higher than that and the video stalls and it eventually crashes if the video is not rejected.
« Last post by Darren123 on March 21, 2024, 08:04:43 PM »
thankyou steve for your kind reply, my wallbox dosent have a seperate video card, i am just using a desktop mainboard with onboard video etc, nothing jazzy just a basic job really, i just thought i would ask before i purchase or download any music videos as too low or too high in quality, ive tried 360p, 480p, and 720p, yes the quality highers each increase but i just want music videos that look ok on the jukebox, i didnt want to burn out the motherboard or have it slow or stuttering on video playback as ive seen many pcs hang and struggle on videos over the years, so my question is really how low can i afford to go to give good quality but allow my pc to play more easily. do you have any information as to what vendors or pub jukeboxes stream or video quality is at, do they use 360,480,720 or 1080. thankyou for your time.
« Last post by Steve on March 20, 2024, 11:13:38 AM »
I think it depends on your pc hardware, if its a low-spec minimal jukebox then a lower quality will be best, but if you have a good graphics card and plenty of ram etc then I would say anything up to 1080 will be ok, just download one of each and try it maybe...
Videobox / videobox - music video quality
« Last post by Darren123 on March 19, 2024, 07:10:17 PM »
firstly hello to the group, thanks bry and steve for this amazing software, i have just upgraded the jukebox from home jukebox to videobox, my question is, does anybody know what quality is best for music videos, what does videobox support, is it suggested to download 360p,480p,720p,1080p, i want to get the best image possible but didnt want to exceed the specs of the software, but looking for a quality that will play without hiccups and give the best quality possible keeping to the softwares capabilities, does anyone have any advice? thankyou for your time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10