Author Topic: Video Box Strange Problems  (Read 3533 times)

cyberbob

Video Box Strange Problems
« on: November 23, 2013, 09:58:40 AM »
Well, I finally finished my build and gave it to its new home.

There happy, me on the other hand, ive had to go back a few times, for very small gripes and I mean small.

1)  video box puts its self into, juke box closed mode, they hit the little button I fitted to side for service mode, and it goes back to the menu again. then returns ok to the system.

2) the volume seems to randomly mute or down its self completely off sometime's.  use the remote to unmute turn back up its fine.

3) you click tracks the song starts for a second if at all and don't play re do it and its fine.

other than that, it seems to be fine, I think the first too are down to the credit board, as it did get some stick at one point, so ill order another the, tracks will be something else, its not really a big problem, and I've been working around it so far. music collection has grown to other 10,000 now , and it still searches fine

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Video Box Strange Problems
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 07:44:46 PM »
Hi cyberbob

My best guess is that it will all be down to something giving incorrect keypresses to the software, either the Coin Kit, keyboard or credit board you have attached to the computer.

just my tuppence  :)

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

cyberbob

Re: Video Box Strange Problems
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 11:58:46 AM »
Its not a big problem to be honest.

I think its because of coin kit, and my little hacks into the credit button and service button, it had ac neg put into it by mistake, so im sure its damaged the board more than just the credit side (ie where you screw into is dead, im actually surprised it took the abuse on my part, but it did, and is semi working hacking onto the little buttons instead for now.

the problem with tracks not playing sometimes and now, my older version that I have not updated for ages, just switches itself off back to desktop, im having a bit of a nightmare atm.....

again only a small issue. ill report back as soon as I've worked out some logic too it all.

im still more than a happy customer, and in all this time have found very limited problems to be honest.