Author Topic: New Install help please with off button and search results  (Read 1348 times)

Jukebox Build

Hello.
We have just bought videobox and downloaded all our songs which are working really well.
However, after a week of playing around with the software, I have some questions that I cannot find answers for on the forum, if they are there already I apologise in advance for asking again, but would be grateful for any help.
I have tried a number of times to put the close down button on the screen without success. I have checked that option but it still does not show.
Secondly if you search while a song / video is playing the results come back with the thumbnail of the artist that is playing or the last song played, any ideas why? The title is correct and if selected to play the correct thumbnail shows at the bottom but not on the title cards. However, if you select the title directly, (not from a search result) it shows correctly.
Thank you in advance for any advice / help that you can offer.
Sara

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: New Install help please with off button and search results
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 09:37:10 AM »
Hi, I was unable to duplicate the search problem you describe and it works fine for me, my best guess is that it's some sort of tagging/catalog database fault, to diagnose this problem I would probably go about it by scanning just a few tracks (maybe just 1 album) and see if the fault is there, and then move on to scanning a larger amount of tracks, say a full category and test it that way...

As for the shutdown button, it only shows on the 'Jukebox closed' screen (F10 on keyboard)
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Jukebox Build

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 09:56:29 AM »
Thank you for the quick reply, please can you tell me what cataloguing fault I am looking for?

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2023, 10:23:29 AM »
I was guessing that it might be the catalog at fault, if it is it will be down to the track tagging being wrong or the album/category images not being in the correct place (correct folder structure), without having your PC in front of me its pretty hard for me to say whats wrong, you will have to diagnose this yourself... my advice is to check your folder structure, and like I said in my previous post test with just a few tracks at first until you figure out whats going on...

video how to to check folder structure here:-   https://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=1241.0
and new install troubleshooting here:- https://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=1845.0

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE