Author Topic: Latest update  (Read 7328 times)

Wikky

Latest update
« on: January 15, 2010, 08:45:56 AM »
My 'Filename Fixer' stopped working (just sits on the bottom as an icon - won't restore)
I tried to re-install but had same problem. Thought perhaps I should update to latest version of JBP but when I got to download page it said I was installing 0-0-9 so I didn’t go ahead. Still shows as a 3rd download though. What is the proper way to upgrade to latest version please :'(

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Latest update
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 12:00:44 PM »
My 'Filename Fixer' stopped working (just sits on the bottom as an icon - won't restore)
I tried to re-install but had same problem. Thought perhaps I should update to latest version of JBP but when I got to download page it said I was installing 0-0-9 so I didn’t go ahead. Still shows as a 3rd download though. What is the proper way to upgrade to latest version please :'(

Hi Wikky

Firstly Filename Fixer is not dependant on JBP in any way, its a completley seprate program, so updating JBP will have no effect.
I think though that I have had the same problem you describe, It was evedent after I was using 2 monitors on the same computer, although the program was showing in the taskbar the program was displaying on the other monitor (which was disconected), here is a link to a site that shows how to correct this  http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/bring-misplaced-off-screen-windows-back-to-your-desktop-keyboard-trick/
Let me know how you get on  :)
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Wikky

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 03:30:36 PM »
Incredible!  It worked as if by magic. Thanks again Steve - you always manage to solve my queries.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 06:16:34 PM »
Incredible!  It worked as if by magic. Thanks again Steve - you always manage to solve my queries.

Hey Wikky
I always try to help if I can  ;D

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE