Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Home Jukebox / Re: Blurry Artwork
« Last post by Steve on August 15, 2023, 02:10:15 PM »
Hi Mark, are you ripping the audio & artwork from the CD ?
How are you importing tracks ?
Home Jukebox / Blurry Artwork
« Last post by Mark52 on August 12, 2023, 06:23:32 PM »
Hello All
I am completely new to this program and loving the free version of Home Jukebox but having problems with blurred artwork covers.
Some covers from the imported CD’s are nice and clear.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Mark 
Your Pictures & Videos / Converted Customer Jukeboxes
« Last post by RGR181 on July 26, 2023, 10:02:57 AM »
Some of the jukeboxes that have been converted to pubjuke for customers
Pub Jukebox / Re: Couple of issues
« Last post by RGR181 on July 26, 2023, 09:31:18 AM »
Hi
I had the same issue with my jukebox
Go into backend by hitting the tab key
Find the advertising select make sure it is in the on position
Remove the ads from advertising folder if you do not want them to run
But leave advertising button in the on position
See if it works for you
It did for me on 15 jukeboxes
General Discussion / Re: The end is nigh for direct contact
« Last post by Steve on June 23, 2023, 11:16:49 PM »
Hi Darren, i really do understand your frustration as a new user, our software is not what most people are used to or expect, but there are a few things that you probably haven't considered or even thought about, we are a small team, just 2 of us, myself and our Bry, we are not Microsoft, and we can't support all of you like they can, we hoped that by setting up this forum for you that you would support each other, but it turns out that people only visit the forum when they run into a problem, and so it doesn't work.
I do try to visit the forum as often as I can and help people but its no substitute for peer to peer help.
Another aspect that you might not have considered is that we pay for the forum hosting and maintain it ourselves, there's no income to cover this. And the cherry on the top of the cake is that all of our jukebox software products are massively discounted for the home market, when myself and our Bry were writing code for the commercial market our software would sell for 12x what it does now for you guys, so I hope that you appreciate that we try to help, but we can't always...

This thread is way too old to remember what the problem was ????, I'm not going to go back and read months of posts,  start another thread and describe your problem, and reply quicker if you need help...

Steve
this seems to be a bug as i did a fresh install and still the same problem but this is with the default advertising
i have also disabled it to in the admin panel and its still the same it shows the advertising
Videobox / Re: Mp3 not playing on Videobox
« Last post by Steve on May 19, 2023, 10:48:09 PM »
Is the pc win7, 8, xp, 10 ?
Are you sure they have the mp3 file extension ?, (folder options -> show filename extensions)
do the mp3's play in windows media player ?
Videobox / Mp3 not playing on Videobox
« Last post by Sanjay on May 15, 2023, 07:04:32 PM »
Hi, ok I have done a few Videobox installs with no issues, the last pc, I have done the usual and used same music folders previously, but this pc does not play mp3. It plays MP4 ok.
So reloaded software and installed VLC.
Still not playing mp3.
Any help please.....
Videobox / Re: Is it possible to transfer a Videobox licence to a new PC?
« Last post by Sanjay on May 15, 2023, 06:55:56 PM »
Hi, you can only use on 1 pc, so you need to deactivate on old pc, and reactivate on new pc.
1. Go to settings, top look for 'about' , this will show your Lic. code. Write it down.
2. Settings page 2, click 'deactivate'
3. Go to new pc. Install software and input above Lic. code when prompted.
Hope this helps...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10