Author Topic: VIDEOBOX PROBLEM - SCANNING MUSIC  (Read 25 times)

Darren123

VIDEOBOX PROBLEM - SCANNING MUSIC
« on: April 08, 2024, 11:33:57 AM »
hi to the group, I have videobox, I have put all my music in the folder JBP and folders exist inside this, after scanning all my music and retuning to the home screen, all my categories shoe on the left, however when selecting anything I get unavailable in red and nothing shows in the middle window. Have I missed something or done something wrong, thanks and if anyone can help it would be mist appreciated,  thanks for your time

Darren123

Re: VIDEOBOX PROBLEM - SCANNING MUSIC
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 11:35:53 AM »
hi to the group, I have videobox, I have put all my music in the folder JBP and folders exist inside this, after scanning all my music and retuning to the home screen, all my categories show on the left, however when selecting anything I get unavailable in red and nothing shows in the middle window. Have I missed something or done something wrong, thanks and if anyone can help it would be mist appreciated,  thanks for your time

Darren123

Re: VIDEOBOX PROBLEM - SCANNING MUSIC
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 05:57:03 PM »
Just to let everyone know, I've realised my mistake,  it's the way I have my folder structure,  a bit odd how you have to put a folder in a folders like subgenres or a duplicate of the genre folder