Author Topic: Music Manager id3 Taggs For Videos  (Read 3962 times)

reno

Music Manager id3 Taggs For Videos
« on: January 31, 2020, 03:58:17 AM »
Good Day Forum
                       I want to know if you can Tagged AVI music videos with this music manager. Because i inputting the artist and track titles and clicking start but nothing show up in the artist and track fields. Windows 10

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Music Manager id3 Taggs For Videos
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 08:47:03 AM »
As far as i know the AVI format doesnt have tags, so you can't tag them (but they will play).
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

reno

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 01:11:17 PM »
Ok, is it possible to get the old music manager program because the new one has destroyed my music library. After converting it saying all my file cannot be copied because it couldn’t resize tag image

scottm

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 12:59:04 PM »
reno,
Did you ever get your issue sorted?
And what where the details.. reason I ask is that I am weighing up a few things and your issue here is something that I am likely to come across..

reno

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 01:08:51 PM »
I would suggest using mp4s for music videos. As Steve said AVI cannot be tagged. So you save yourself  frustration and don’t use AVI FORMAT

scottm

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 01:12:15 PM »
sweet. Advice shall be taken. The music videos i get are done as MP4's, however I have a pretty big back catalogue of AVI. ill convert a few to mp4 and see how they go.
Also, I worked out the other night that the mp3 tagging software i have also tags .mp4... so I am going to test using that and see how it goes with the software.
Cheers for getting back to me Reno

reno

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 01:33:43 PM »
If you converting from AVI to MP4, you will have to re-tagged them. I feel the older version of music manager works better because it shows the tags that survived the conversion from AVI to mp4. Plus It have a very handy media analyzer To save time.

scottm

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2020, 01:46:04 PM »
"good thing" for me Reno is that I am only just starting out, so whilst I have a library from another peice of software, i still need to effectively start from scratch with video box or PJB.
Hence me asking a fair few questions and trying to get my head around how it all works.
I would like to jump in, but work is busy at the moment, so theres a good chance, that If i download and install a trial i will then get busier and my 10 days will run out before I have a chance to have a good crack at it lol