Author Topic: cimputer crash license problem  (Read 4026 times)

raydanbox

cimputer crash license problem
« on: March 09, 2019, 05:05:27 PM »
Hello,
my power supply exploded due to an electrical surge. When I changed it, my motherboard did not start anymore and I had to reset it by removing the button battery. When the jukebox started I got a message which here is the photo attached. Can you reactivate it. The computer is the same we only change the power supply and reset the bios.
 Thank you in advance

raydanbox

Re: computer crash license problem
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 05:05:44 PM »
Hello,
my power supply exploded due to an electrical surge. When I changed it, my motherboard did not start anymore and I had to reset it by removing the button battery. When the jukebox started I got a message which here is the photo attached. Can you reactivate it. The computer is the same we only change the power supply and reset the bios.
 Thank you in advance

raydanbox

Re: computer crash license problem
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 05:06:06 PM »
Hello,
 Thank you in advance

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: cimputer crash license problem
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 07:54:09 AM »
Hi ray, give it a try now it should work   ;D
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge