General Category > General Discussion

Messing with Coin Kit's brain

(1/2) > >>

Bry:
I was bored so I decided to have a mess with the Coin Kit board and I kind of got carried away   ;D

Part 1 Hacking the Coin Kit board.mp4
Part 2 Hacking the Coin Kit board.mp4
Part 3 Hacking the Coin Kit board.mp4
Part 4 Hacking the Coin Kit board.mp4

Bry:
okies just a litle update

the code now seems ok and i managed to introduce a failsafe to the credit button sot taht it doesnt go into change protocol mode by accident or a stuck button

alls eems cool now :-)

Dj4nrv:
So Bry,
can i upgrade/update my existing coin kit todo this?

Bry:
dunno how it will work yet our Steve sees some problem s to introduce this mod

Steve:
Ok, Guys

I've had a look at this and I have some objections, but, our Bry has spent some time on this and I think some of you would be disaponted if this was not made available in some way.

So, here is what I'm going to do, I will not officially support these new functions as I regard them as 'experimental', and we will only ever advertise the Coin Kit board as being compattible with the coin acceptors stated on our website, however I have agreed to allow these functions to be incorporated in such a way that the end user must take steps to 'enable' these functions themselves via a combination of button presses on the board, they wont be enabled by default.

If anyone wants to have their existing Coin Kit re-programmed with these new functions we may be able to accomodate that at cost.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version