Author Topic: zytouch problems  (Read 3940 times)

mikerowland

zytouch problems
« on: March 27, 2017, 09:38:48 AM »
Hi All,
I have converted an old jukebox to and with a lot of help from bry's videos got everything working (SR3 coin mech, zytronics capacitive screen, windows 10), made the decision to change software over to "Pub Jukebox" but have an issue with the touchscre but en. currently running zytouch v1.0.1 and if I touch and hold the screen whilst jukebox is booting then screen stays live buttons change whilst hovering over but cannot click, if I run the calibration program then I lose the touchscreen totally. From here I can exit pub jukebox and touchscreen works perfectly in background... any ideas?
mike

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: zytouch problems
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 11:59:40 AM »
Hi Mike, i think our member jukejohn knows about these screens, drop him a personal message perhaps he can help:- http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=10
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 12:03:44 PM by Steve »
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

mikerowland

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 12:09:13 AM »
Cheers, pulling my hair out with this one...its frustrating because touchscreen is working on everything else and I don't want to have to ditch this software for something inferior.
Mike

mikerowland

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 12:25:26 AM »
or maybe the suggestion of a different p-cap foil that is known to work
mike

mikerowland

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 01:40:58 AM »
All sorted, Jukejohn explained to me that this screen in its current format would probably only work with XP and I was trying to get it to work with windows 10.
a good rummage around and found an old XP OS and sure enough we are up and flying.
Thanks to all
Mike

jukejohn

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 11:49:02 AM »
all is fine  :)