Author Topic: *** Videobox Prize Draw ***  (Read 5171 times)

Bry

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
*** Videobox Prize Draw ***
« on: February 21, 2011, 05:15:09 PM »
Hello everyone
Videobox is nearly here, we are going to test it on as many different types of computer we can lay our grubby little hands on over the next week or so.

In the meantime, I thought it might be fun to have a little prize draw to kill the boredom between now and the launch date (which is yet to be decided).

I had a scrounge around the office and I found a new coin acceptor that we haven’t used, so I thought why not give it to one of you guy’s to play with!.
Of course a coin acceptor is no good without an interface, so we are giving the lucky winner one of our ‘Kim’ Keyboard Input Module’s as well, and while we’re at it, why not throw in a copy of our new software! ‘Videobox’, just for good measure!.

See the pictures below this forum post!

We are also going to give 1 Runner-Up a copy of Videobox, so you have a good chance of winning something, Get your entry in NOW!

To enter.....
Simply send an email with the title 'Prize Draw' to steve@jukeblaster.com

Your email should contain 2 things…

1.    Your Suggested purchase price for the new Version of JBP "Videobox”.
2.    A picture of your Juke Blaster pro or Kim board on your computer.

Simple as that, get your entry in now, and good luck!

The rules
This Prize Draw is open to any User of our products over the age of 16yrs from any country.
The winner and runner-up will be chosen on the launch night of Videobox by a random method of our choosing.
All entries images must be copyright-free as we may use them to promote our products on our website.
All entries must contain both a picture and a suggested price to go into the prize draw
No equivalent cash alternatives to the stated prizes are available.
Steve's decision is final in ALL matters relating to this prize draw
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this prize draw at any time

« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 04:59:04 PM by Bry »
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qz9wd2ymdnjy3ge5h7fjlrdc2zt0grry0ugwwv4

Ethereum
0xC3bB19c7078055117f2481ACb81587d6Da343B0E

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE