Author Topic: Windows 8 (pro)  (Read 3259 times)

Wim

Windows 8 (pro)
« on: November 01, 2012, 07:01:48 PM »
Hi Steve,

You may remember my problems with the installation of Videobox on a Acer All in One Touch pc. Videobox had a playlist issue while running the Dutch language, and Dutch loacation setting. I had to upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate, run the English language and US location setting. (Playlist issues topic.)

I upgraded some older systems to Win8 Pro and am impressed by this new OS. Since my Acer Touch would be a perfect (touch) system I would like to upgrade it to Win8 too. Did you do some testing on Win8 and if and how do you suggest to proceed? I prefer to wait in case you haven't tested Win8!

Thanks,

Wim.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Windows 8 (pro)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 07:05:19 PM »
Hi Wim

We have not tested Windows 8 yet, we will be testing it in a around 2 to 3 months time.
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Wim

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 07:15:39 PM »
Thanks Steve,

I will be patient then.
You may want to visit : http://www.facebook.com/QRSTech  and see my red piano with Videobox!

Take care,

Wim.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 07:47:31 PM »
Wim

It is realy strange for us to see Videobox with a piano, is it connected up ?, you should put that picture on our forum  :D
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Wim

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 07:52:12 PM »
Steve,

Yes, Videobox is hooked up and plays the QRS music.
The music is in Mp3 format with Analog Midi data wich plays the piano. The background music, from original artists recordings, is send to a regular audio system.
The video on the screen is a recording made by one of the worlds leading German piano manufacturer.

You may have noticed the Nickelodeon on our Facebook page. This is where the option to make it play a random song when a coin is inserted was intended for. If time permits I would like to have such an option too. Put a player piano on display and make it play with the drop of a coin.

I will send a better picture, so you can put on the forum.

Thanks,

Wim.