Author Topic: Album covers  (Read 5260 times)

big orange

Album covers
« on: May 17, 2016, 02:07:01 AM »
I'm have trouble putting pics on jukebox. I've put cover art in folder.jpg and installed in a genre file even tried it in a specific album file just shows generic cover but click on album to play it has its own cover pic. No matter where I put the folder.jpg it will not show up.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Album covers
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 08:46:14 AM »
Hi orange

Can you show a picture of your folders/folder.jpg, so I can see how they are arranged ?.
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

big orange

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 12:36:30 PM »
This is where I put folder.jpg for cover art for the gener tabs

big orange

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 12:39:33 PM »
This one is where I put folder.jpg art for albums when their displayed before you choose the specific album to play

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 06:39:35 PM »
Ok, this is a real easy one, you need a 'folder.jpg' in each of your genre folders...

Your 70s folder needs a folder.jpg in it and so does your 80s folder, and so on...

Watch this video as our Bry explains and walks you through it:- http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=1241.0

Steve

Bitcoin

Doge

big orange

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 08:19:23 PM »
This is my 70's file I have a folder.jpg in the file as you can see in the pic. I also have the same in my 80.s. 90's and so on. I've checked properties in pics and set pics to open video box and went into video box and rescan files it still won't. I've even reloaded the software and still won't your factory images are there but none of my. 

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 08:56:02 PM »
Hmm, there is something funny going on because that 70's image should show, its in the right place, here are some things to check....

1. the folder.jpg image in your first 2 pictures above should not be there, remove it.

2. I notice your 'be-gees' & 'dr hook' images show so examine those to see how they differ from others.

3. Are you sure the folder.jpg images are jpegs ?, did you convert or rename them ?.

4. does the 70's genre 'folder' contain any other files (not folders) apart from the folder.jpg image ?.

5. do you ever get an error message saying something like 'Unavailable' when browsing tracks ?.

Check the above and report back, if you have no luck I will connect and sort it for you  :D

Ps: the easy way to take a shreenshot is to press (Alt + Print Screen) buttons when videobox is open, this saves a picture to your windows clipboard, you can then paste this into windows paint and save it (ctrl + V).

Bitcoin

Doge

big orange

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2016, 09:19:33 PM »
I have looked at the jpg files properties the only thing I see different is under file name yours says folder and my says folder.jpg.  I got these pics from web they are just free images from free cover art pics and I checked the properties and there just like your jpeg file so I don't know

big orange

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 09:22:34 PM »
Also I do have a file or two that says unavailable and the images I got I renamed them and saved to my pics

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 09:34:44 PM »
Hmm, I wonder if you have windows set to hide filename extensions ? (hides the ".jpg" part), try renaming the 70's 'folder.jpg' to just 'folder', give that a go...

Bitcoin

Doge

big orange

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2016, 09:48:36 PM »
That worked on the jpg file thanks. How do I get the covers to show when I'm in the 70's file instead of the generic one. When I enter one of the albums there it shows the album cover?

big orange

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2016, 09:56:41 PM »
I got it figured out thanks for your help Steve I really appreciate it.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2016, 09:59:36 PM »
No problem, happy to help :-)

Bitcoin

Doge