Author Topic: Having a problem getting the right Album Art to come up with the right song..  (Read 2987 times)

cvrichardson

Hi All,

I have all of the right Album Art which comes up visually in Media Player 11 (on a Vista Ultimate PC). But when different tracks play in Juke Blaster Pro, the Album Art seems to pop up randomly. The first song after a boot of the program comes up correctly but every one after is the same pic as the first song... I am using the same shared directory "JBP" for my Media Player library and of course Juke Blaster Pro. That way all of the actual album art is automatically downloaded and saved to the "JBP" folder by Media Player where it can be used by both programs. Why doesn't the right Album Art synch up with the right music track that's playing if it is all there and available to Media Player? Am I doing something wrong?

Chuck

amilio

did you put music picture in correct place ? & the file have to be 'folder.jpg'
you can get sample hear to test ithttp://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=127.0

cvrichardson

Hi Amilio,

Yes, all of the music is in the right place as far as JBP is concerned and I use the JBP folder as my library folder for Windows Media Player so I would assume that the artwork is stored there too (Window Media Player stores the artwork where the music is stored by default I believe). I can see the right artwork in JBP when the first song is played regardless of what song I choose, but every song thereafter has the same artwork as the first song or some other random album art. For example, I play Song 1 upon starting the program, the artwork comes up and it looks great, I play song 2. It uses Song 1's artwork. I exit the JBP program completely. This time around, I pick Song 2 first. It plays fine with the proper artwork. I then pick Song 1 and lo and behold, it uses Song 2's artwork instead of the proper artwork it used just minutes before the reboot of the program. I am confused ??

Chuck 

amilio

Hello

I think that your windo media player may be doing some thing that may interfear with jbp or the image in some way
maybe use a difren folder for jbp and difrent folder for media player perhaps ?