Author Topic: Problem loading  (Read 3845 times)

nero

Problem loading
« on: January 06, 2011, 04:01:57 PM »
Hi
after purchasing jukebox blaster worked ok until i added a few albums then wouldnt lkoad just showed the icon on the taskbar but screen didnt load,tried on another user account on the pc loaded the albums again and it worked until about the 6th album then same problem any ideas ?

thanks
Mike

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Problem loading
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 04:14:59 PM »
Hi Mike

I can only think of 2 possible answers to that one, either there is something wrong with the albums (either the music files or the images)

or

read this thread, while it starts on a diffrent subject the thread describes a problem like yours and gives a link to a solution that worked for one of our members.
http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=75.msg166#msg166
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

nero

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 04:30:31 PM »
ive had a read its not the second one because i only have one monitor and ive checked the settings its only set as single monitor,ive also deleted the files in in the jbp folder and its still doing the same just wont load,im using win 7 is this likely to run better on xp or vista as im running a system with 3 drives and 3 o/s on could move it to another one ?

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 04:41:11 PM »
Hi Mike

Even though you dont have other monitors just try that solution to eliminate it, JBP is programmed to remember which monitor (number) it was last shown on, you never know, give it a try to be sure.

If youve deleted the albums then, what happens now, does it fire up ?
When you refer to icon showing in taskbar, do you actually mean the oblong tab in the taskbar or do you mean the little icon in the system tray (bottom right of the taskbar)

I doubt it will be win7 problem, it is tested on all 3 systems and works ok.
As long as your 3 Os's are on the same computer I cant see anything to prevent you from installing on all 3 just to see

Bitcoin

Doge

nero

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 05:06:56 PM »
had a go at that when i tab it i can phisiacally see the jukebox screen on the tab list but cant bring it back onto screen the icon is in the taskbar at the bottom left of the screen next to the open programs its the little speaker icon

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 05:15:48 PM »
Mike

I had a pc that was doing the same thing (never understood why) but, try this...

press ctr alt del to bring up taskmanager, on the applications tab, locate JBP, right click and select 'bring to front'

ps: does the icon in the taskbar only show when JBP is running or is it there all the time ?

Bitcoin

Doge

nero

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 06:46:01 PM »
Hi steve its only their when i try to load the program had a go at the task manager thing and it didnt bring the page up still,tryed it on my 32 bit version of xp pro and it ran with no problems

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 06:51:09 PM »
Ok Mike

Well glad you got going anyway, I cant think what else it could be at the moment, but anyways please us know if you figure what the win7 problem was.

Bitcoin

Doge