Author Topic: Coin Kit problem  (Read 3797 times)

trew

Coin Kit problem
« on: March 19, 2012, 10:18:27 PM »
I bought coin kit and remote control last year, but am only today trying it out,(had a few personal problems for a while).
Having bought Videobox approx 2 years ago, I connected 12V power supply and usb lead and connected to a KAI-638C coin mech, could only get it to work with a £2 coin after taking out a small metal wishbone just inside coin opening (£1 coin to thick for slot)but thats not so much of a problem.
The credit button, service button and reject on the board seem to work, but the volume up and volume down do not work when connected to a push switch, also only the 100+ credit button and the reject button are the only things that work on the remote do I need to download something on to the computer to change things or is there a fault on the coin kit? :D

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Coin Kit problem
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 09:24:30 PM »
Hi trew

Sounds like you might need to update your Videobox to the latest version  :D
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

trew

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 11:36:12 PM »
Hi, Steve, I went on the download page approx 2 years ago and again last monday where it showed "Your Downloads::there was nothing in the box following that, on the top of the page it showed I had 100 per file download limit.
So I have been using Videobox with a mini keyboard where all controls were working, ie. volume,credits (F1 - F6),F11 pause, F12 reject,enter, esc and tabs for service menu.
The jukebox I have was operated by Satvision (JPOD ver 1) until they went bust around 2006. it has a Dell computer installed with intel celeron 3.06 Ghz. 1.00 GB RAM, running on windows XP Professional version 2002 service pack 2, ZYTOUCH usb touchscreen and a EURORACK UB502 ultra low noise 5 input 2 bus mixer, winIPAC by Ultimarc and SR3 coin mech.
My knowledge of computers and downloads is very limited but if you can point me in the right direction I will seek help off my son's friend.
I am using an applemac at the moment but I did try my wifes laptop with internet explorer to view the download page, but it was the same.

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 11:47:52 PM »
Hi trew

Dont worry, you are in good company here, I know its been a long while since you purchased but if you can email me your details here:- http://jukeblaster.com/contact.html

Just give me your first and last name and the paypal email you used and I should be able to find your login details for you, I will then email them to you so you can download, ok  :D

« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:49:59 PM by Steve »
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 10:43:02 AM »