Author Topic: Volume control  (Read 2811 times)

summerbounce

Volume control
« on: December 21, 2009, 09:23:51 PM »
Hi the program works great. i'm curious why there isnt a volume control on the juke box, reason being if i rented a juke box out it would be nice for the customers to be able to have control of the volume. also it would be nice to be able to select weather BGM plays from all your music files or a paticular album. kinda like have instrumental BGM during supper.

can you help me  ;D

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Volume control
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 11:08:56 PM »
Hi Summerbounce

Glad you like it!  :D
The reason I did'nt put a volume control on the interface is that 'anyone' could change the volume and people would be fighting over it (crowd controll lol), plus most people want to feed the PC through an amplifier with a vol control on it. (this may change in future versions), I will have to think it through, it could become an option  ;D.

As for the BGM thing, you are the second person to ask me that today  :D, weird.
again this is one for a future version, but, you can select BGM from url and use a chillout net radio station for now  ;D (assuming you have access to the net), another option would be to burn a CD or DVD with chill tracks on it and just change the music location in settings ---> music location, then when supper is over just change the music location back to C:\JBP\.....hows that  ;D

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

summerbounce

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 10:05:00 PM »
ok well i will be watching for updates to see if the volume control comes in it.

i am guess that updates are free  ;D

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 11:58:21 PM »
ok well i will be watching for updates to see if the volume control comes in it.

i am guess that updates are free  ;D

Updates!,  A good question my friend, this announcement should answer all,....I hope  ;D

http://jukeblaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=70.0

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE