General Category > Pub Jukebox

Couple of issues

<< < (2/4) > >>

moosa1991:
i have found what the problem is but its fixing it

so when you have it set as 2 displays 1 for touch top for the graphics what's happening is the little box at the bottom on the touch screen side is taking over the top graphics so the top screen then freezes and stops working i can upload a video to youtube for u but in a nut shell the bottom image is causing the top graphics to crash half way into a song or at the end of the song

kinda like its selecting the bottom screen so the top stops showing video

moosa1991:
here is a video for u https://youtu.be/9wmPQ66Jx-k

--- Quote from: Steve on September 06, 2023, 11:16:25 PM ---Describe what you mean by 'crash' & 'freezing'...
Here's how to describe your problem so that we can understand you:-

I click 'this button' and then the interface stops responding to button presses and after 1 minute it will respond again to button presses.
I watch a video and after 10 seconds the video display then doesn't move and I have to use ctr,alt,del to end the videobox program
I start pub jukebox and my pc stops responding and i have to restart.

Be specific with your descriptions, its hard for us to diagnose a vague description of a problem on a remote computer that we don't have access to, located in another country... :-/

Tell us how to reproduce the problem on our computers, so we can then fix it :-)...

--- End quote ---

Steve:
The video is private, I cannot view it.

moosa1991:

--- Quote from: Steve on September 07, 2023, 08:48:54 AM ---The video is private, I cannot view it.

--- End quote ---

sorry try now

Steve:
Ok I see, so its visualization that stops, what is the PC/spec in the machine ?

Ps: pls remove video now Ive seen it :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version