Author Topic: touchscreen party mode  (Read 2316 times)

Wikky

touchscreen party mode
« on: August 18, 2013, 03:54:56 PM »
1) I can't find a way to get out of party mode. I'm using a touchscreen wall mounted with the computer in another room. My keyboard is on-screen so hidden when in party mode. How do I tab with no keyboard? 2) Is there any way we can have Xmas songs not playing when background music is engaged without allocating a whole new file for background music. If Xmas songs are 'hidden', can't the system just bypass those files?  3) I still wish we had a bigger 'pause' button so we don't have to use a cocktail stick!

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: touchscreen party mode
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 07:12:59 PM »
Hi Wikky

1. Hold your finger down on the leftmost part of the screen for 5 seconds, the pinpad will show, enter the default pin which is 55555. this is in your Videobox manual in the section "Accessing the control panel" right near the top.

2. if you don't want xmas songs to be selected, disable xmas songs in the control panel, if you don't want them to play as bgm, take them out of the folder you have set for bgm.

3. Sorry, cant change that at present, our Bry has put his foot down on that one.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 07:32:05 PM by Steve »
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE