Author Topic: Features desperately needed  (Read 3060 times)

Megasean

Features desperately needed
« on: February 09, 2010, 03:34:52 PM »
Just bought the programme and am pretty happy except for the following:

No count down on the song playing
No playlist visable, this causes major confusion as you don't know if the song that you have selected has been added or not (it can be seen in the settings menu but this is not avaliable on coin op mode and I don't want it to be avaliable)
Trying to change the currency in the credit table, I am not able to select the number 1, 2, 3 or 4?
Is there a way to address these issues?

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
Re: Features desperately needed
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 04:23:06 PM »
Just bought the programme and am pretty happy except for the following:

No count down on the song playing
No playlist visable, this causes major confusion as you don't know if the song that you have selected has been added or not (it can be seen in the settings menu but this is not avaliable on coin op mode and I don't want it to be avaliable)
Trying to change the currency in the credit table, I am not able to select the number 1, 2, 3 or 4?
Is there a way to address these issues?

Hey megasean
Glad you like it! ;D
Thanks for your feature suggestions, they will be considdered for a future release. 
As for the currency table issue, you have correctly identified a bug and I promise you it will receive my attention,  as a workaround you can simply copy & paste those numbers into the currency text field for now.

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

Megasean

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 09:57:33 AM »
Thanks Steve

I have sent another query about another issue and asked again about the features, but hadn't read this reply from you yet..

What sort of time frame are we looking at untill a future release that will contain these new features? The reason I need to ask it that I am about to launch a new project that uses your software but need the features. If it will still be a while then I aill have to move to plan B and try and find other software which would be a pitty. If my project is successfull I will need to get a whole lot more licences from you, could end up being a few hundred over a few years.

Thanks

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 01:50:48 PM »
Thanks Steve

I have sent another query about another issue and asked again about the features, but hadn't read this reply from you yet..

What sort of time frame are we looking at untill a future release that will contain these new features? The reason I need to ask it that I am about to launch a new project that uses your software but need the features. If it will still be a while then I aill have to move to plan B and try and find other software which would be a pitty. If my project is successfull I will need to get a whole lot more licences from you, could end up being a few hundred over a few years.

Thanks

megasean
Thanks for your interest in Juke Blaster Pro, I have not set a date yet for a future release, my goal is to make sure that the current release is rock solid and as bug free as i can make it before I move on.

Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE