Author Topic: V 2.9.9.9+ Wish List  (Read 7946 times)

Steve

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
V 2.9.9.9+ Wish List
« on: November 27, 2012, 01:36:05 PM »
Post all your wishes for V 2.9.9.9+ in here please
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 01:37:55 PM by Steve »
Send us some crypto :-)
It helps us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qlfjvxfpj75wcpraa5phvvxjpc9w7dxhd8y9s0k

Doge
DGvvJZ6JNxcGtSSbgjaNE5zDe13YWwaPVE

jukejohn

Re: V 2.9.9.9+ Wish List
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 01:56:22 PM »
cool idea
what about random play of selected genres
so when you select your rock collection it shows the rock jpg on the top left of screen
simply touch the jpg and it will play randomly all in that genre just the same as play
complete album

Dj4nrv

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 07:14:28 PM »
Hi guys,
I'm at the stage where I'm happy with Videobox and anything that gets added now is a bonus.  ;)
Although I'm never 100% happy so I do still have a few suggestions ,
I would like to have an option in the back menus to allow for search of file name OR folders and file name. This would allow me to drop the artists name from the file name. Thus simplifying my title card process,of which I find it a real pain trying to get the spacing right. As it varies from track to track.
An option not to show exact duplicate file names so I can have the same track in two different genres yet only have one show up when searched would ace too.
I also like to keep an up to date top 40 section and I give each track it's own folder , but I have the same issue as jukejohn, where I don't like empty pages  ::) i no.
But I think a solution to this would be to have a tick box in the back menus that would allow the title card page to be skipped if the folder only has one track?? It also speeds up the selection process a little as currently I have to select 'top40' then the folder for the track then the track itself then the play button on the popup.
Whereas it would be good to hit top 40 then your track folder then play!, this could also double as singles mode??
It would be good to have an option to enable the return of the full screen search page from jukeblaster pro which in my opinion looked cleaner and was better for smaller screens?
And For anyone who uses a networked juke ,Support for a local music library and an external music library to be searched when scanning the library would be neat.

And more themes ... Pleease

Keep up the good work guys.
Cheers

stampy69

• www.awesomex.com.au
    • AwesomeX Mobile DJ & Karaoke Services
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 12:52:57 PM »
1: thought of another one........can you make the playlist show up without covering the credits in coin mode.

people are dumb and wont press it to close it.

I can imagine drunks saying "how much money do i have left in this thing??" and bitching cos they think they're being ripped off.

2: i know i've asked before and i'm assuming it must be a massive task or else you guys would've added it already but can we get a few more extra's added to trending stats.

i love the export option shows me exactly what songs are popular but i wondered was if we could get these too:

time and date videobox was started
time and date it was shut down/ended

times f1 was pressed or rather when a coin was inserted.

times each song was played.

So an engineer or collector could come in and export a log which says something like:

16/1/2013 - 9:00am - videobox started
16/1/2013 - 9:33am - Coin 1
16/1/2013 - 9:34am - c:/JBP/top 40/2012/calvin harris - we'll be coming back.mp3
16/1/2013 - 11:56am - coin 1
16/1/2013 - 11:56am - coin 1
16/1/2013 - 11:56am - coin 2
16/1/2013 - 11:57am - c:/JBP/top 40/2012/blah blah blah.mp3
16/1/2013 - 11:58am - c:/JBP/top 40/2012/blah blah blah.mp3
16/1/2013 - 1:20pm - videobox stopped.

Dunno how difficult that'd be, but man it'd make a lot of people who hire their machines out very happy :D
WWW.AWESOMEX.COM.AU - For all your DJ, Karaoke & Jukebox needs!!

Soundchecktech

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 01:18:14 PM »
Dual Screen Support for Most Video Cards Please.

It would be great if VBX could be adapted to support the other outputs types from video cards at start up0, eg DVI, HDMI & CVBS (composite), instead of having to use a dual head VGA card,or having to manually select dual screen every time you start VBX

Thanks

Soundchecktech

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 01:48:09 PM »
2 Hour Clear and Reduced Back ground Volume

Just another couple of things to make VBX even better for site operators.  These features are common on a lot of other commercial units and software and would be a good addition.

1) Ability to select in the engineering menu, option to Clear Credits & Song Queue Only after 2 Hours (or any other reasonable time period) of power off.
Eg: Wont clear credits and song queue for a short power outage or some idiot turning off the machine, but will if turned off over night.

2) Option to set the back ground/random volume (in engineering) to a lower level (like 75% etc) than a paid or selected song.

These features would be good. Without them, VBX is still awesome and great value.

Thanks Steve & Bry for all your hard work.  :)

stampy69

• www.awesomex.com.au
    • AwesomeX Mobile DJ & Karaoke Services
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 04:00:26 PM »
any chance of a skin tool in the near future??

would love to be able to add my own logo or web address to the skin......also custom colours would be nice.
WWW.AWESOMEX.COM.AU - For all your DJ, Karaoke & Jukebox needs!!

MarkNorville

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 05:42:33 PM »
Auto recognition for music videos. The main reason why I found Jukeblaster was because I wanted something to play music videos with. As the name suggests Video Box really it should be dedicated to music videos without having to press the V button.

Another idea is add more control over the music, so for example it creates a file so you can have the same album in different genres.

So for example Def Leppard in 80's music but it is also in rock music.

Something for the top 40 would be good as well.

Regards

Mark

Bry

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 05:50:00 PM »
mark just click the auto video trigering option in ur controlpanel, and u can put you albuns in as many genre u like :-)
It helps us us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qz9wd2ymdnjy3ge5h7fjlrdc2zt0grry0ugwwv4

Ethereum
0xC3bB19c7078055117f2481ACb81587d6Da343B0E

Doge

MarkNorville

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 06:20:47 PM »
Thanks for the reply Bry,

I am currently on demo version. How does one put into multiple genres or can you only do that in later versions? I did try making a short cut and putting that into another genre but that did not work. Hopefully it is not a case of having to have multiple albums in different folders?

Regards

Mark

MarkNorville

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 11:31:29 AM »
I am not sure if this is covered in later versions, but as currently I am only on 2.0 evaluation software then apologies if this is included in later versions.

Is it possible for multiple hard drives or have you just got to use the one? It would be a great feature to have multiple hard drives that you can use, as for myself I would want one for MP3's another for music videos and so forth. Music videos then you can reasonably fill up a hard drive pretty quick, especially if you have concerts as well.

So basically a facility to scan more than one hard drive.

Regards

Mark

Bry

• Administrator
    • Jukeblaster.com
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2013, 05:53:52 PM »
u can have music n videos in one location (drive) & bgm in another drive or lovcation.

a location can be anywhere it could be on a network/usb drive or even another computer (it will strem track over network to Videobox)

It helps us us pay for the forum and new jukebox developments

Bitcoin
bc1qz9wd2ymdnjy3ge5h7fjlrdc2zt0grry0ugwwv4

Ethereum
0xC3bB19c7078055117f2481ACb81587d6Da343B0E

Doge

MarkNorville

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2013, 02:11:47 PM »
I have had play arounds with the software, and have found new things compared to the demo but I do now have to suggest this.

The program can use tag files to read track listings. Yet we are still having to use or create a directory that contains the genres.

How about total tag reading, for everything? I still need more of a play with this, as I have just been scratching the surface as I am not ready to do a massive sit down and set up a massive jukebox because I am not on the right hardware.

I did have a play with skin studio today, but I need to get my monitor working, as I am using the TV for my home cinema, but it is not suitable to view skin studio properly.

I'm going to have another play as I am still curious about Genres and sub genres, I have not played with that yet.

Regards

Mark